Friday, June 12, 2009

RAIN turns 13!



Thirteen years ago, (June 9th) my water broke at 2:30am. I was 20 and I had no idea what was happening, I thought I was peeing, uncontrollably. I sat in the restroom wondering, if this was ever gonna stop! I then called for my mom, who said immediately said, "It's time to go to the hospital!" Taylor was born exactly 12 hours later, at 2:32pm. Right before she was born, my father noticed it started raining...I'll never forgot....He said, "Beth, you should name the baby Rain, it's a unique name and you will always remember the moment you had her." I looked at him, thinking are you crazy! I was set on naming my daughter Taylor Denise. I always liked the name Taylor and Denise was after a very good childhood friend. I knew it was going to he hard raising Taylor alone, however I felt in my heart this was the right choice. As time has gone on, Taylor has taught me so much about myself, she has been such a wonderful daughter and has always loved me regardless of the decisions I have made, as her mom. Taylor has such a loving heart and we are so blessed to have her as our daughter! Happy Birthday Taylor.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to rain dancer:) i can't believe she is 13. Holly cows where does time go.

    ReplyDelete