Thursday, June 11, 2009

Miss Makeover

As you may know, Kendall loves to play Beauty Salon. Everytime however, Kendall tends to be her own client. Yes she pulls out the scissors, and the razor....She cuts here, she cute there, before u know it, she has cut everywhere! Now the first time, I said okay all kids do this, then there was a second and a third and even a forth! Lucky for us, Aunt Mandy has come to the rescue and has salvaged what she can! I think Kendall probably will have the pixie cut for the rest of her life.

Before (the first time) After (the first time)


Before (the 2nd time) After (the 2nd time)


As of lately Kendall has taken quite a liking to my makeup, always wanting to give me makeovers only so she can get one done herself. She likes her toes and finger-nails painted. As I removed all her makeup this evening, she starts crying. She looks in the mirror and says, But mom I'm not beautiful anymore! Wow she's only 4!!





No comments:

Post a Comment