Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Temporarily Bidding Farewell

On July 6th, 2009 our family celebrated the life of E. Taylor Petersen. Grandma did an awesome job preparing for Pa Ta's services and everything was wonderful, I know he is so proud in heaven. The service at the church was very emotional for everyone and then we proceeded to his grave dedication in Springdale, Utah. Since Pa Ta was retired Air Force, the Americam Legion provided a 21 gun salute in honor of his military service. They then folded the United States flag that draped his coffin and presented it to grandma Norma Petersen. Matthew Walden played Taps as the American legion prepared for the 21 gun salute. It was a beautiful and well deserved service.

















1 comment:

  1. I'm bawling my eyes out right now!! Thanks so much for sharing the pictures. They are beautiful and they make me very, very sad. I wish, so much, that I could've been there.

    ReplyDelete